Saturday, November 15, 2008

Route 130 in Cinnaminson and Delran--a disaster

I've been complaining about the Route 130 stretch through Cinnaminson and Delran for years---does anyone else thing that it's a disaster?

The road is bevelled---it has gulleys.

Trying to drive it is like trying to drive in a snow drift---except there's no snow.

Cars are constantly rolling right, rolling left.

I swear the center portion of the lanes is about 6 inches higher than the tire portions.

I've emails the Burlington County Times about this, to no avail---no reaction.

How many accidents are caused by this uneven roadway?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi John - I live in Delran and agree. There are always accidents along Rt. 130. I personally avoid it as much as possible anymore and take as many back roads as I can!

John Smiley said...

Thanks for your comment---I'm glad I'm not the only one who thinks the road is dangerous.

I've lived in the area since 1993, and I can't recall the road being repaved or repaired.

It doesn't border on ridiculous--it is ridiculous.

There have been several fatal traffic accidents near the cemetary---and as far as I'm concerned, they're no accidents.

I wrote an email several years ago to the editor of the Burlington County Times (Jim Martin I think his name is) asking him to investigate---but he never replied to me.

Sara said...

lol. Route 130 is terrible! Other than the 'snowdrift' effect... odd potholes, some patches that make you feel like you drove over a curb...

How do you think it felt when I, a former auto sales rep, had to tell customers that it wasn't the vehicle's alignment... it was the actual ROAD!