Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Cinnaminson Hit and Run November 20, 2008

I just saw this posted in the Cinnaminson Post Office...

On Thursday, November 20 at 5:30 PM there was an accident on South Bound Rt. 130 at the Wallmart Intersection.

My car was a Red 2001 Ford Mustang. The individual that hit me from behind was a man but due to injuries sustained I was unable to gat a full description of him and his vehicle. He did push my car to the side of the road and then promptly left the scene without bothering to call Police or an Emergency assistance.

I am looking for someone who may have witnessed the accident and or have seen the person moving my car to the side of the road.

Please call the Cinnaminson Police Department with any information in regards to this accident.

856-829-6666

Please help me catch this person.

No comments: