Saturday, November 29, 2008

New York Restaurants---Slice of New York

My wife and I visited New York City on Friday, November 28th, 2008 (Black Friday).

When we visit New York, we like to have a slice of pizza for lunch. We were walking back from making a dinner reservation at DaRosina, when we spotted a Pizza parlor called Slice of New York, 8th Avenue and 45th Street (727 Eighth Avenue).

We were looking in the window when a very animated, tall gentleman waved to us and his enthusiasm made us enter (it was approximately 12:15)

We paid $11.49 for two slices of pizza (1 plain and 1 pep with mushroom) and 2 Diet Pepsis. We paid cash, but I believe they accept credit card.

The place wasn't crowded, and we able to sit easily.

The pizza slices were large, very hot, and delicious.

I used the rest room which was fairly clean, but had some graffiti on the hand dryer.

My wife and I both recommend this place highly.

If you decide to go, ladies be prepared. The man at the counter is very nice, with a great sense of humor, but he's a big flirt.

No comments: