Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Applebees in Atlantic City--my wife likes hot food

Wow, I thought we had a nice lunch yesterday (Monday, November 10, 2008) at Applebees in Atlantic City, but my wife is now telling her brother that

1. Her soup was cold
2. She didn't like the mayonnaise on her chicken sandwich
3. Her fries were cold

For $22.29 (plus a $4 tip), don't you think she's asking for a lot---hot food?

My wife's desire for hot food is a frequently complaint---about the only place we can get hot food is at Red Lobster or Outback.

As for me, I don't ask for much---I thought the soup was warm, and I opted for a Ceasar Salad that was very light on the dressing.

But the diet pepsi was very cold!

I must say that Juan M's service (Table #010) was fine--he brought me 2 diet pepsi's, asked me if I wanted a 3rd, and never stared at my face.

He did accidentally overcharge us for a 3rd Pick 2 special--but he fixed it quickly.

No comments: