Thursday, November 27, 2008

Columbia Sportswear Jacket Washing Instructions

Not my best blog post, but it can be instructive.

My Columbia Sportswear Winter Parka was pretty dirty the other day. After checking the Washing Instructions on both the shell and the liner (with a magnifying glass), my lovely bride washed it and it turned out pretty well. Here are the Washing Instructions for the Liner.

MACHINE WASH WITH COLD, MILD DETERGENT WITH LIKE COLORS
DO NOT BLEACH
TUMBLE DRY LOW
DO NOT IRON
DO NOT DRY CLEAN

For the shell...

MACHINE WASH COLD WATER WITH MILD DETERGENT WITH LIKE COLORS
REMOVE PROMPTLY
DO NOT BLEACH
TUMBLE DRY LOW
TOUCH UP WITH WARM IRON FACE SIDE ONLY

7 comments:

gsandvoss said...

Truly, you can find anything on the internet! Thanks, this helped!

John Smiley said...

Glad I could help---worked out fine for me.

dmarkle said...

LOL thanks. Who knew I would find this on a blog! Mine is definitely in need of a cleaning.

John Smiley said...

Glad I could help! I noticed that the washing instructions in my jacket were so faded I could barely see them---so I figured others would be in need of them. Turns out I was right.

This is one of my frequently searched for terms in my blog.

Unknown said...

Thank You this is very helpful indeed.

Meem said...

Thanks! My instructions were faded and unreadable

Unknown said...

Glad I could help! I still have the jacket. Had to wash another type yesterday to get a stain out. Shout worked well!