Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Just created Introductory Self-Paced Courses

I spent the better part of this evening setting up Self paced versions of my Intro courses---they're still actively worked by an instructor (me), however, they won't feature a 1 hour chat each week.

All the material will be available up front--no need to wait until Week 2 to see Week 2's materials.

All of my 8 week Intro courses will be available in this Self-paced format. I don't have payment links set up for these yet---I should have those by the weekend.

As far as the lack of a weekly chat, all of my students are welcome to attend my weekly chats via the Alumni Room--the forum in my Moodle Room that is devoted to activities for current and past students. I have chat links listed there for all of my weekly chats.

Therefore, Self paced students will still be able to chat with me live that way.

Once again, the link for my Training Courses is here...

http://www.johnsmiley.com/main/training.htm

No comments: