Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Social Networking for Grownups: Building Your Business in the 21st Century

Social Networking for Grownups: Building Your Business in the 21st Century

This is the title of an article in the Winter 2009 edition of Girlfriendz Magazine

www.girlfriendzmag.com

Sorry, there is no link to it, but the key to the article is to use Social Networking sites, such as MySpace, Linkedin, Facebook and Twitter to build your business relationships.

No news there---I've been telling you to do that.

Twitter, in particular, I think will really help my business---for as long as they remain in business :)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

What's with all the posts about advice from women's magazines?

John Smiley said...

Girlfriendz just started arriving at the house (addressed to my wife).

It's a South Jersey Magazine, directed at women, but I really love it because it's aimed at building small businesses using tools that everyone can afford---plain old common sense.

I'll read anything that's lying around the house---my publications, my wife's, my son's (Popular Science for one, Rolling Stone for the other).