Thursday, December 25, 2008

Fan Mail letter of the week---December 25, 2008

Just received this email...



My name is Mark and am deaf-blind. I personally wanted to tell you how much I loved to read "Learn To Program" book series and made my addictions. You are a very honest and proficent author and know our feeling comfortable about your author.

I'd like to know where I could find a "Learn To Program With HTML 4" and "Learn To Program With ASP.NET" technical/educational books.

I was a former COBOL computer programmer analyst in Information Systems at the federal government over 20 years until I left on my disability retirement in 1996. Right now I am facing to learn a conversion from IS to IT. In addition, I'm not familiar in IT, but I'd love to learn many new technologies in IT.

Could you able provide me information how did you get started to build your website from scratch? Server or Hosting? What web publishing and database software programming that you currently use? Thank you.

Kindest regards,
Mark

No comments: