Friday, January 22, 2010

Columbia Sportswear Washing Instructions--2010 update

I posted a blog entry earlier in 2009 that I initially termed 'not my best', but in hindsight, turned out to me one of my most popular---a post describing how to wash a Columbia Sportswear Jacket.

The instructions, found elsewhere on my blog, but easily locatable, enabled me to keep my jacket for about 10 years.

My wife finally got tired of me wearing the same one, and bought me a brand new one for Christmas.

Here are the washing instructions for my new Columbia Sportswear Jacket--which I notice was made in Vietnam.

209 XM 7349

IF PRESENT, CLOSE LOOP AND HOOK FASTENER. MACHINE WASH COLD PERMANENT PRESS. POWDERED DETERGENT, WASH SEPARATELY. DO NOT BLEACH. RINSE THOROUGHLY. TUMBLE DRY. PERMANENT PRESS LOW. IRON LOW. DO NOT USE FABRIC SOFTENER. DO NOT DRY CLEAN.

These are the instructions I found on the liner--they're slightly different.

209 SM 7464

MACHINE WASH COLD GENTLE, WITH LIKE COLORS. DO NOT BLEACH. TUMBLE DRY LOW. REMOVE PROMPTLY. DO NOT IRON. DRYCLEANABLE.

No comments: