Saturday, January 17, 2009

My Computer Programming Internet Courses

A lot of people don't realize that I teach Internet based Computer Programming Courses.

I teach courses in a variety of popular, up-to-date languages such as Visual Basic, C#, C++, Java and HTML.

The courses are convenient, since they are Internet based you don't have to 'be' somewhere at a particular place and time.

Except for 1 hour per week, the course is totally message board based using my Moodle (Open Source) electronic classroom.

1 time per week I host an interactive chat where you can talk with me and the other students in the class.

My courses are not free, but they are cheaper than College Courses---plus, you get the benefit of being taught by a popular author and consultant. Many of my courses use my best selling books at the course textbook.

Each course gives you a chance to practice with programming assignments and quizzes.

You can take my courses when they are scheduled---regularly throughout the year---or self-paced versions of the courses where you work at your own pace.

I also offer a yearly subscription to my courses wherein you can pay a single fee and take as many courses as you want for a full year.

A great feature of my courses is that, unlike other training venues, I never cancel a course---they are always held, regardless of the number of students who sign up. I'll hold a course for a single student, which can be a very intimate learning experience.

For more information on my courses, follow this link.

http://www.johnsmiley.com/main/training.htm

No comments: