Thursday, January 8, 2009

Guitar Hero Drum Set Update---January 7, 2009

You may recall that I shipped my daughter's defective Guitar Hero Drum Console, Orange Cymbal and Yellow Cymbal back to Activision on December 31, 2008. These were 3 separate shipments that I personally dropped off at the FedEx delivery center in Mt. Laurel.

FedEx tracking immediately showed all 3 items in the system, and as of last Saturday, all 3 were showing up on their system as being in transit.

Interestingly, on Sunday the Drum Console and Yellow Cymbal dropped off the system--only the Orange Cymbal remained, and it finally showed that it was delivered on January 5th.

Where are the other 2 items?

Also interestingly, yesterday the Yellow Cymbal was delivered to our house via FedEx Overnight express. The Yellow Cymbal delivery to Activision still is not showing up in the FedEx system. Hmmm...

Hopefully the Drum Console and Orange Cymbal will show up today or tomorrow or I will need to contact Activision.

By the way, when I go to the Activision website, and enter my email address and RMA numbers, all I get is some vague message that basically says the RMA was issued. It doesn't indicate the status.

Wonderful.

No comments: