Monday, January 12, 2009

Guitar Hero---Update, January 12, 2009

An update on my daughter's Guitar Hero Drum problem...

Both the Orange and Yellow Cymballs have arrived---the Yellow one arrived on Thursday, January 8th.

I was hoping the drum console would show up on Friday or Saturday.

When it didn't, I tried to look up the RMA on the Activision Website--but basically all it said was that I had a valid RMA number, and there was no tracking number.

I decided to call Activision again.

The helpful customer told me the RMA lookup feature hasn't really been working lately.

He looked up the RMA on his system and reported that they had received the Drum Console from us, but they were out of stock of the Drum Console and he was hopeful they would have them in by the end of the week.

Bottom line---it's now January 12th, we bought the Guitar Hero World tour in November, returned it on December 31st, and won't have it until January 19th at the earliest.

No comments: