Friday, January 2, 2009

Guitar Hero---Drum Problem---Update January 2, 2009

I just wanted to provide you an update on my Guitar Here Drum Problem.

I contacted the Activision Customer Service department on December 26th and was told that I would receive 'Prepaid Packing Labels' via email within 1 to 2 business days.

These hadn't shown up by December 29th, and I contacted Activision again.

A very helpful Customer Service representative told me that the Holiday slowed things down, and that I should give it another day.

I finally received the email (3 of them actually) with the Prepaid Packing labels.

They were for FedEx. We boxed the items (Drum Console, Yellow cymbal, and Red cymbal) and shipped them on December 31st.

As of this afternoon, FedEx tracking indicates that all 3 packages are in North Carolina, headed to Georgia.

I'll keep you posted on my progress.

No comments: