Friday, January 30, 2009

Lautenberg and Menendez Websites

I wanted to let my New Jersey Federal Senators know how I feel about funding abortions with my Federal money.

This website will give you the names of your Senators, along with links to their websites (that's nice)

http://www.senate.gov/general/contact_information/senators_cfm.cfm?State=NJ

I just went out to Frank Lautenberg's Website to indicate my opposition to Federal Funding for Abortion.

He has a nice Web Form with a list box containing a bunch of subjects, one of which is abortion.

I completed for the form with a brief message and submitted it, then went to Robert Menendez's Website.

Identical Form, but guess what---no subject for Abortion. Now what should I do?

Post it under Architecture?

How about Animal Rights, since that's all human life is considered these days?

OK, I see--there is an Other category.

I'll post it there.

No comments: