Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Ritz 16 in Vorhees responds

I posted an email last week that I sent to the Ritz 16 management concerning rude talking and texting patrons in their theater. I received a very fast response, and I wanted to post it here.

Mr. Smiley,

I am in receipt of your e-mail and was disappointed to hear about your recent experience. I apologize of any inconvenience you may have experienced.

We do make usher patrols every show and every auditorium. Unfortunately many times, disruptive patrons discontinue their behavior while we are present and resume when we leave. If we are notified by a patron of a disturbance we are always happy to assist. I do understand your frustration and I will address with the staff to increase usher patrols.

Your reference to the “canned statement” was an announcement prior to the movie which was displayed by prior ownership and has not been on screen since May 2007.

In reference to your question about head phones, I am not sure if you are referring to our Assistive Listening Devices for the hearing impaired? These work on a special frequency and usually only work with our headsets.

It is our goal to provide the very best in the movie going experience. We always welcome comments from our patrons such as yourself which helps enable us to reach this goal.

Sincerely,

Mark L. Elson
City Manager
NJ-PA Region

No comments: