Thursday, May 21, 2009

I can't believe it's been so long

I can't believe it's been so long since I last posted---nothing in May.

It's not that I don't have a lot to say, but it would be mostly complaints.

People continuing to be incredibly rude with their driving...

People continuing to be incredibly rude in the movie theater, mainly through the very annoying practice of text messaging while the feature show is running...

Students who, except through the mercy of my second chance, would have failed my course complaining about a C+, and suggesting that they would have had a 'B' with another instructor. Come on now, are you kidding me?

Comcast pulling the plug indiscriminately on my Internet connections---I'm sure they can't notify the entire neighborhood, but can they reboot the neighborhood in the middle of the night? Well, come to think of it, they do that also.

Have a great day!

No comments: