Monday, May 25, 2009

Email Letter of the week

Every few weeks I get an email that validates my work---here's the latest one...I am so pleased to hear that I had a small part to play in this young man's success :)

Hello

This is a long overdue thank-you note to you.

My son, Mike, took your Visual Basic course in 2001 when he was a high school sophomore. He passed VB6 and others exams and became an MCSD. I believe he was one of the youngest MCSDs at that time. He graduated from Brown University with a major in Computer Science in 2007 and is currently working at Microsoft in Redmond, WA.

He and his boss recorded a video a few weeks ago about what they are working on


http://channel9.msdn.com/shows/Continuum/XAMLinNET4/.

I have no idea what they are talking about but I hope you enjoy watching it.

Again, thank you for allowing him to take your course for free.

Name withheld

No comments: