Sunday, March 8, 2009

PATCO Woodcrest NJ Station---March 6, 2009

My wife and I used the Woodcrest station of New Jersey's PATCO line to get to the Philadelphia Flower Show on Friday, March 6, 2009.

We had previously driven to the Collingswood station, but last year, it was next to impossible to find parking, so I decided to drive to Woodcrest instead.

All told, the drive was probably no longer from our house then getting to the Collingswood station, and a lot more pleasurable.

For once, we didn't have to pay to park---there was plenty of available parking.

Secondly, upon entering the station, there was a very nice lady there from PATCO who helped us buy tickets in the machine--she had memorized the codes for a Round Trip fare to Philadelphia (C-J-A-B-F) Don't use these, I'm sure they are wrong.

The only problem is that the fare machines don't take Credit Cards--so we had to pay with cash, and the change comes in Susan B. Anthony's.

I didn't catch her name, and didn't see a name tag, otherwise I would tell you who this very helpful employee was.

No comments: