Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Top Ten Cinnaminson Area Pizza Parlors (Updated: 2010-02-25)

I thought I would create this list as I just had for the first time last week a pizza from Pat's on Route 130, and it immediately vaulted to the top of my list.

My apologies to Dominos and Papa John's but I don't include them here--not that either one would make my top five.

1. Pat's Pizza (Route 130 Cinnaminson). Fast Delivery. Great Pizza. Great online ordering.
2. Milanese. Riverton. Delicious, nice size, reasonable prices. Tell Al I sent you.
3. Deangelos (Route 130 Cinnaminson). Fast Delivery---even in a blizzard. Starting to shrink a bit. Attached restaurant is very good.
4. Brother's Pizza (Acme Shopping Center, Route 130, Cinnaminson)
5. Wing King (Maple Shade, NJ). Fast Delivery.

No comments: