Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Waiting on Google Adsense

About 2 years ago I had a Google Adsense account which allowed me to make some money from advertisements that Google would place on my website.

Unfortunately, I mentioned this in one of my Penn State classes, and some enterprising students wrote a program that clicked on the Adsense links about 10 million times, causing Google to drop me because they termed me a 'click bandit'.

My emails to Google (along with those of the two students) did me no good--and since then, I've been unable to get them to reinstate my account.

When I created this blog, I received a notification from Google that I could apply to have advertisements displayed in my very dynamic blog (so far, no one has read it :)

I'm still waiting for word from Google as to whether all is forgiven.

I hope so.

No comments: