Monday, July 9, 2007

Saladworks Reply to my letter of July 6, 2007

I just received this email from Saladworks in response to my letter of July 6, 2007.

I don't know about you, but if I write to the President of a company (which I did) I don't expect a reply back from his R-E-C-E-P-T-I-O-N-I-S-T. However, I must say, the response was pretty prompt (July 9th)

From: Maria Gherman MariaG@saladworks.com
To:
johnsmiley@johnsmiley.com

Dear Mr. Smiley,

Thank you for taking the time to write us. However, I regret to inform you that the regular Honey Mustard dressing will not be part of our menu. We have done extensive research with our dressings, and an overwhelming number of customers preferred the Low Fat Honey Mustard to the regular dressing. We do not like disappointing customers, but we understand we can’t please everyone. I’m sorry to hear you no longer eat at our locations. I hope you give us another chance and choose another dressing from our variety of choices. Thank you once again for your comment.

Maria



________________________________________________
Maria Gherman Receptionist S A L A D W O R K S
Eight Tower Bridge 161 Washington Street Suite 225Conshohocken, PA 19428Office: 610.825.3080 Fax: 610.825.3280
MariaG@saladworks.com www.saladworks.com

This email message and any attachments are confidential. If you are not the intended recipient, please immediately reply to the sender and delete the message from your email system. Thank you.

No comments: